Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the website located at app.gayborhood.org (the “Platform”). The Platform is owned by Gayborhood Business Alliance (“GBA”). We grant you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Platform and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the Platform are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Gayborhood Business Alliance, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the Platform only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2021 Gayborhood Business Alliance All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth at app.gayborhood.org.
3. Commercial Use of Opiny’s Platform Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the GBA Platform for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Gayborhood Business Alliance To obtain permission to copy portions of the Platform, please submit a request using the Contact Us form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information:
- the content you wish to use;
- where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
- how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. Gayborhood Business Alliance reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our Platform.
4. Service Mark Notice. “GBA” and other related marks are service marks of Gayborhood Business Alliance and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from Gayborhood Business Alliance Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
5. Links to Other Sites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the Platform that may be used to link to other Site(s). These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our Site visitors. GBA has no control over the linked Sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked Sites. GBA is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked Sites or any privacy or other practices of such Sites. If you decide to access any of the linked Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. GBA reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
6. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the Platform in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the Platform may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the Platform for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the Platform to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the Platform or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the Site. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the Platform or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
7. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. GBA reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Platform constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
8. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the Platform’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to GBA or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Platform is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
9. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. GBA expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this Platform as a result of your use of this Platform, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this Platform. THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GBA MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE PLATFORM.
10. Applicable Laws; Venue. GBA operates the Platform from its offices in Atlanta, GA The display of the Platform alone does not subject GBA to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the Platform from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Platform from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the Platform materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the Platform or to the Platform materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Platform shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of Georgia. The access, viewing or use of this Platform constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Georgia for purposes of such actions.